Join us for a special Seafishtales event to the Channel Islands! Learn to fish in one of the most pristine national parks in California.
What will I do?
- Spend a day out on the Pacific ocean around Channel Islands
- Learn to fish with beginners
- Catch local fish like yellow fin tuna, rockfish, ling cod, opah, white seabass and other California species! (Yes - you can take home whatever you catch to eat!)
- Catch pods of dolphins swimming near by
- Spot a whale!
Who is this event for?
- People interested in learning about fish or how to fish
- Anyone who's up for an adventure and a new experience!
How much is it? What's included in the cost?
- $100 USD
- Includes: Rod rental, 1-day fishing license, boat ride & live baits for fishing
Email us to RSVP or to ask for more details at Seafishtales@gmail.com.