Dreaming of Open Waters
Everything you need to know about the salmon you eat now
Ever wonder where your salmon comes from? Why is wild caught salmon better than farmed salmon? How is salmon caught/farmed today? Where does Whole Foods get its salmon? What does sustainable really mean? Why is salmon good for me?
Come wine & dine as you sample premium salmon platters prepared to best showcase the flavors of each variety of salmon - Sockeye, Chinook, & Atlantic. Learn the story of how each of these varieties were fished or farmed - directly from the fishermen!
What you'll get from the experience:
- 3 salmon sampler plates (tapas style)
- wine pairing
- discover the story behind the salmon you eat
- get tips on how to choose good quality salmon
- learn strategies for making more sustainable salmon choices in restaurants/groceries
- meet like-minded people through interactive activities & discussions
- equip yourself with tools and resources to advocate for ocean conservation
This dinner is designed for 4-6 guests.
*The ticket fee below will be refunded to you when you show up to your reservation
*All Seafishtales events are donation-based